- Chicken Breast
- Kikkoman Teriyaki Marinade (hail to instant seasoning, LOL)
- Brown Onion
- Unsalted Butter
- Kecap Manis
- Sugar, Salt, Pepper
- Cut chicken breast to cubes or however you like it to cut, marinade it with Kikkoman Teriyaki Marinade, cover with plastic wrap, let sit in the fridge for an hour or so.
- Cut brown onion length wise, so we can pretend its the vegetable part of the dish, but hey it turns out onions are vegetables!
- Prep the fry pan, add butter and a bit of vegetable oil, saute the brown onion until it soften thoroughly.
- Add the marinated chicken cuts, stir it to even the cooking.
- Once the chicken is half cooked, add sugar, salt, pepper and kecap manis to taste and stir again until the chicken cooked.
- Serve with rice and fried egg on top.
I really need to measure things up when in kitchen and document the process as well. *self note*